FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $75!
A durable leather legend...
Red Wing's iconic Iron Ranger boot was built to last with smart, standout style. Originally built for iron minors in the 1930's, this classic men's boot fits a variety of foot shapes and offers recognizable features that have spanned the decades for truly timeless style that's made for everyone.
- Men's leather six-inch boots
- Vibram® 430 mini-lug outsole
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Puritan triple-stitch construction
- Leather type: roughout, oiled
- Nickel eyelets and hooks hardware
- Steel shank
- Bump toe allows toes to move more naturally
Red Wing Fit Tips: A new pair of Red Wing Heritage footwear should fit comfortably tight on the foot, with enough room to freely wiggle toes. Many customers size down 1/2 to 1 full size.